Real estate transactions and litigation can involve complex laws, multiple parties, and significant investments. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or an experienced commercial real estate developer, it is critical that you protect your rights and property at every stage. At Crippen & Cline L.C. we are highly experienced in all aspects related to real estate transactions and disputes. We can assist you in drafting real estate contracts, protect your rights if you are entering a lease agreement, assert your rights in a quiet title action or take your claim to court.
Our real estate attorneys offer the sound strategy helping you make optimal decisions as a real estate investor. In the event that you become involved in a real estate dispute, we will aggressively assert your rights and protect your investments. Call our Salt Lake City real estate lawyers today at 801-539-1900 for a free consultation.
We can assist you with all of the following:
- Real estate litigation: We focus our practice on real estate disputes and are experienced in handling complex litigation involving contracts, quiet title actions, easement disputes, joint owner disputes, disclosure disputes, boundary disputes, and agent disputes. Whether you are seeking to recover earnest money or you want the specific performance of a contract, we have the experience to protect your rights and investments.
- Quiet title disputes: A clouded title could cost you if you are a seller or if you are looking to purchase property without clear title. Our attorneys will assert your rights in a quiet title action and assist you in the removal of liens or resolving boundary disputes.
- Easement and boundary disputes: Many disputes will arise over easements and boundaries that could have been historically left improperly marked or described in a deed. We are experienced in handling cases involving easements boundaries, and covenants.
- Contract disputes: Most real estate disputes arise when there is a breach of contract. We are experienced in asserting the rights of clients seeking to enforce a contract or defend a breach. Our real estate experience involves purchase agreements, lease agreements, construction contracts, development and commercial contracts, and disclosure agreements.
- Real estate agents, brokers and title companies: We provide a wide range of legal services to real estate agents, real estate brokers and title companies. We are experienced in identifying potential legal problems in real estate transactions and will work to prevent future legal issues while resolving disputes in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
- Construction liens: We represent developers, property owners and contractors in obtaining or removing mechanic's liens.
- Purchase and sale: Our attorneys are experienced in all transactions and contracts involving the purchase and sale of real estate, and represent both buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate. We are experienced in examining and drafting deeds, such as warranty deeds and quitclaim deeds, for individuals and businesses seeking to protect their rights and real estate investments.
- Development and zoning: In addition to assisting buyers and sellers, or landlords and tenants protect their contract rights, we are also experienced in making sure that developments are in compliance with local and state development and zoning ordinances. We can also help you challenge a decision regarding real estate development and issues of eminent domain.
- Evictions: Landlords and tenants have very specific rights and obligations under local and state laws. When you are facing a dispute it is critical that you protect your rights with an attorney experienced with lease agreements and landlord-tenant law. Our attorneys can help you enforce a lease agreement or defend your rights in the event of a breach.
Contact our offices today for a free consultation with an experienced Salt Lake City real estate lawyer.
Free consultations • Major credit cards accepted • Weekend and evening appointments available • Located conveniently in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah, next to the federal and state court buildings